Distinctive and Unique: The flavor of Provence, France
Provence is located in southern France on the Mediterranean Sea, a prime location for the cultivation of unique herbs with unmatched flavor. Provence Epice combines the best of these Provence Herbs to create their own special mixture. This family-owned company is devoted to blending bold flavors that will transform every dish you make into a complete masterpiece.
What’s truly special about Provence Herbs is that each mixture has some variance, meaning no two are alike. For instance, some blends will have lavender flowers, while others may not. Each mixture features a combination of delightfully aromatic herbs reminiscent of the gorgeous fragrance you’ll smell when traveling the Provençal countryside. Provence Herbs by Provence Epice contains rosemary, basil, thyme, savory, and marjoram.
As you can imagine, this blend of herbs goes beautifully with grilled meats and vegetables. It’s also a divine addition to your favorite tomato sauces, soups, stews, and marinades. There are plenty of ways to incorporate this fresh and fragrant seasoning into the things you cook every day for the perfect blend of flavor.
With summer right around the corner, what could be better than firing up the grill and enjoying this beautiful bouquet of herbs on your favorite grilled meats? It adds just the right spectrum of savory flavors while locking in tender and juicy meat. Try this Provence Herbs Grilled Chicken recipe for an unforgettable backyard barbecue dish!
4 Large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon Provence Herbs
2 Teaspoons fresh chopped garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. Lightly grease the grate with oil to prevent sticking.
- Rinse chicken breasts thoroughly and then pat them dry with paper towels. Poke each piece several times with a fork.
- Add the chicken breasts to a large plastic bag with olive oil and shake to fully coat chicken. Remember to make sure it is securely closed!
- Add Provence Herbs along with the garlic, salt, and pepper. Close the bag and shake again, making sure to fully coat the chicken.
- Once the grill and chicken are ready, grill the chicken until your meat thermometer reads that the thickest piece of the chicken is 160°F. It should take roughly 10 minutes per side.
- Remove from the grill and serve!