Southern Style Fish Tacos
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 4 tbsp Terrapin Ridge Farms Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing
- 1 1/2 lb red snapper fillets (or favorite meaty, flaky fish)
- 1 tsp ground cumin 8 each (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded angel hair coleslaw
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Pulse angel hair coleslaw and Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing in food processor until finely chopped.
- Combine garlic powder, salt, cumin, coriander, paprika and red pepper in a small bowl; sprinkle spice mixture evenly over both sides of fish.
- Place fish on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425 degrees for 9 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Place fish in a bowl, break into pieces with a fork.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Divide fish evenly among tortillas; top each with a 1/4 cup cabbage and 1 tbsp Terrapin Ridge Farms Cilantro Lime Ranch Dressing.