Orders with non-perishables items
Over $69: Free shipping
Under $69: Shipping is $6.99.
Orders with perishables items
Flat-rate perishable shipping at only $19.99.
Orders with non-perishable & perishable items
Same as orders with perishable items only
Udon noodles are alongside both ramen and soba as Japan's most popular noodles. These traditional Japanese noodles are different from the other two due to their fluffier texture. A favorite in colder weather, this udon noodle package contains 10 bundles that can be used to create warming soups with varying flavors.
To make udon noodles:
1. Place noodles into boiling water
2. Stir the noodles as they soften; do this for roughly 7 minutes
3. Once cooked, remove noodles from water and rinse to halt cooking process Hashishou has been making authentic Japanese noodles since their introduction and are preceded by their reputation for great texture and taste. With a range of noodles from Udon to somen purchasing Hashishou guarantees the most authentic traditional Japanese noodles you can find.
- Ingredients: Unbleached wheat flour, salt, water
- Product Weight: 2.2 lbs (1kg)
- Product of Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.