Orders with non-perishables items
Over $69: Free shipping
Under $69: Shipping is $6.99.
Orders with perishables items
Flat-rate perishable shipping at only $19.99.
Orders with non-perishable & perishable items
Same as orders with perishable items only
Sago Pearls are pearls made from Sago starch. Sago is made from the pith of tropical palm trees, or Sago trees. It is used in sweet desserts, savory dishes, and pudding to add texture. You can add these sago pearls to your boba, as bubbles in your bubble tea. (1) Usage: First bring a large bowl of cold water to a boil, pour the sago rice into the pot and mix well. After 10 minutes, remove it, pour it into the cold water that was originally prepared, cool it and then drain it.
(2) Cook the sago rice according to a practical method.
(3) Peel and seed a cantaloupe, add 6 cups of water to boil, add sugar to dissolve, then pour the sago rice into the mixture, mix well, and eat after cooling.
- The material can also be made into taro sago with taro and pumpkin sago with pumpkin Rizen Foods In 1973, Mr. Liu Qingtang, chairman of Rizen Foods, had just retired from the army. After a period of time, he marked a meeting of 50,000 yuan and invited his brother and sister to be a street vendor selling pickles in the vegetable market.
Because Mr. Liu Qingtang had no personal background in peddling vegetables, the stalls were taken away by people with background. After feeling dejected, Mr. Liu went back to my home to do a small package business. I wrapped the product and asked the business to take the goods and asked the store to sell it. The history of the small package of Rizheng Food began here.
Since the founding of the company, Mr. Liu Qingtang has always felt that doing business must be done properly and lasting. Because of this, he will use the name "Rizheng" as the company name.
- Ingredient: Tapioca Starch
- Product Weight: 500.0 g (17.6 oz)
- Product of Taiwan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.