Orders with non-perishables items
Over $69: Free shipping
Under $69: Shipping is $6.99.
Orders with perishables items
Flat-rate perishable shipping at only $19.99.
Orders with non-perishable & perishable items
Same as orders with perishable items only
Minced garlic in water is a convenient and perfect substitute for fresh garlic. It is carefully processed to retain its strong characteristic aroma to signify that this is fresh garlic. Just spoon out the same amount of the minced garlic in water wherever a whole clove is needed in any recipe. It is ideal in marinating, stir-frying, and steaming. Use this fresh minced garlic in water to make Hoisin peanut sauce for spring rolls:
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, peanut butter, Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil, and Lee Kum Kee Minced Garlic with a whisk.
2. Bring to a gentle simmer and slowly whisk in the water or coconut milk.
3. Heat until the sauce is glossy and smooth. You also want the sauce to have a slightly runny texture, so add more liquid until you get the desired consistency.
4. Serve the sauce with a peanut garnish and spring rolls. Established in 1888 Lee Kum Kee takes on the mission of spreading Chinese cuisine worldwide with products like their minced garlic in water serving as part of an impressive and quality line of 200 items.
- Ingredients: Water, dehydrated garlic, soybean oil, sugar, salt, citric acid. Contains soybeans
- Product Weight: 7.5 oz (213 g)
- Product of China
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.