Orders with non-perishables items
Over $69: Free shipping
Under $69: Shipping is $6.99.
Orders with perishables items
Flat-rate perishable shipping at only $19.99.
Orders with non-perishable & perishable items
Same as orders with perishable items only
Create a Karaage-style appetizer for your dinner nights. Serve with a sprinkle of fresh herbs and lemon wedges, as well as your favorite dip. We recommend trying a combination of Japanese mayo, honey, Dijon mustard, Japanese sweet wine, and soy sauce. Generously dip your warm and crunchy Japanese chicken in this sauce and relish the explosion of tastes with every bite!
Kikkoman was founded in 1917. With their experience of over 100 years, they specialize in producing high-quality soy-sauces as well as food seasonings, flavorings, and much more!
- 1 pack of kikkoman kara-age mix
Other Ingredients Needed:
- 1¼ lb. of boneless chicken thigh, breast, or fish fillet
- 1 plastic bag
1) Cut meat into 1½ inch square pieces.
2) Heat ¼ inch of vegetable oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat until it reaches 360 degrees F.
3) Pour 1 pack of kikkoman kara-age mix in a large plastic bag.
4) Moisten your choice of portein in water, allowing excess to drip off, then add a dozen pieces at a time to the bag and shake to coat evenly (when done coating discard any remaining mix).
5) Pan fry half the meat in the oil for 2-4 minutes or until cooked (flip and move meat frequently)
6) Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel and repeat steps 5-6 until there is no more meat.
- Ingredients: Potato starch, enriched bleached wheat flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid) wheat flour dehydrated garlic, dehydrated soy sauce, soy sauce (soybeans, wheat, salt), maltodextrin, salt), salt, spice, silicon dioxide, yeast extract
- Product Weight: 6 oz (170 g)
- Product of Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.