Orders with non-perishables items
Over $69: Free shipping
Under $69: Shipping is $6.99.
Orders with perishables items
Flat-rate perishable shipping at only $19.99.
Orders with non-perishable & perishable items
Same as orders with perishable items only
Kagayaki's brown rice is a short-grain California rice that uses a new milling process that allows the grains to polish each other without the use of water or brushes. This in turn promotes excellent taste and texture in the brown rice while the short-grain variant of this Japanese rice works well in all dishes while remaining the standard when it comes to sushi. Different from white rice, Kagayaki's brown rice is a whole grain which means more nutrients which leads to this Japanese rice's texture and mild nutty flavor.
To cook Kagayaki rice:
1. rinse the rice lightly and drain.
2. Combine 1 cup rice and 1 cup water in medium saucepan and bring to a boil
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered for 20 min. or until water is absorbed.
4. Remove from heat and let stand, covered for 10 min. Koshihikari rice is the type of Japanese rice used by the Kagayaki company and comes from the Koshi region of Japan. 'Koshikihari' literally means 'Light of Koshi.' It is named such because of its smoothness and translucence. Kagayaki's brown rice is widely considered to be one of the crown jewels of Japanese rice for its superiority in appearance, consistency, aroma and taste.
- Ingredients: Brown Rice
- Product Weight: 4.4 lbs (2kg)
- Product of USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.