Orders with non-perishables items
Over $69: Free shipping
Under $69: Shipping is $6.99.
Orders with perishables items
Flat-rate perishable shipping at only $19.99.
Orders with non-perishable & perishable items
Same as orders with perishable items only
Okonomiyaki is a Japanese savory pancake. The name is derived from the word okonomi, meaning "what you like" or "what you want", and yaki meaning "grilled" or "cooked". It is one of the most popular foods in Japan.
This authentic okonomiyaki kit includes mix powder, tempura crisps, yam powder, and aonori (dried seaweed). Did we mention that the recipe is also included? With the addition of cabbage, eggs, and bacon, you can create delicious okonomiyaki with the greatest of ease!
- Okonomiyaki mix
- Tempura crisps
- Yam powder
- Aoniri (dried seaweed)
Other Ingredients Needed:
- 2 oz. of water
- 3 strips of bacon
- 1 egg
- 5.3 oz. of cabbage
- 1/4 oz. green onion
- okonomiyaki sauce
1) Put the water into a bowl, add the yam powder first and beat together. Then, add the okonomiyaki Mix Powder, and mix together.
2) Add the cabbage (chopped), green onion (sliced cross-section-wise), tempura crisps and egg to (1) and mix evenly together with a spoon, taking care to incorporate air into the mixture.
3) Pour the batter into a heated skillet on medium-high/high heat, and spread out to 3/4 of an inch thick using a spoon
4) Cook for 3 minutes, then add the three strips of bacon on top.
5) Flip the okonomiyaki over and cover with a lid to steam-grill for approximately 4 min. before flipping and allowing to cook for about 3 min.
6) top with okonomiyaki sauce, dried seaweed, and enjoy!
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Leavening Agent (Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Disodium Dihydrogen Pyrophosphate), Yam Powder, Kelp Extract Powder (Kelp Extract, Dextrin, Salt), Salt, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt, Shortening, Glucose, Soy Powder), Sugar, Monosodium L Glutamate, Methylcellulose, Dried Japanese Flying Squid, Dried Japanese Flying Squid Powder, Green Seaweed, Propylene Glycol Esters of Fatty acids, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Glycerol Esters of Fatty acids, Fish powder, Glucose Starch, Vegetable Lecithin, Red Chile Pepper, Ascorbic Acid.
Contains: Wheat, Soy, Tuna, Anchovy, Mackerel
- Product Weight: 4.2 oz (120 g)
- Product of Japan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.