Orders with non-perishables items
Over $69: Free shipping
Under $69: Shipping is $6.99.
Orders with perishables items
Flat-rate perishable shipping at only $19.99.
Orders with non-perishable & perishable items
Same as orders with perishable items only
Open door to new East Asian culinary adventures right with Gochujang (hot pepper paste) by Haechandle and add authentic Korean touches to your culinary masterpieces. Popular in the national cuisine, Gochujang has a unique taste, accentuating savory, sweet, and spicy tones at the same time, that creates an unforgettable sensation right from the first taste. Gochujang paste by Haechandle is commonly implemented in Korean gastronomy and used in various dishes such as Bibimbap, Tteokbokki, Kimchi Fried Rice, soups, and marinated meat dishes. Try the complex flavor of Gochujang and make dishes spicier, sweeter, and smokier in a minute.
With a 45 year history, Haechandle is a traditional Korean brand that tries to continue the legacy of Korean food history so that everyone can experience the joy of East Asian cuisine. Preserving the authentic taste of Jang (red chili paste) and other traditional Korean foods, Haechandle constantly strives to develop and produce various condiments and other fermented foods of the highest quality. Guaranteeing both authenticity and tradition, Haechandle selectively chooses premium fresh ingredients and creates delicious Korean food, varying from Bibimjang (spicy noodle sauce) to Doenjang (soybean paste) and other notable Korean meal enhancers.
- Add to kimchi fried rice for an extra layer of spice
- Combine with miso for a delicious sauce to top meat and veggies
- Stew with scallions, tofu, soy sauce, and kimchi for a hearty and delicious dish
- Temper with butter, stock, and egg yolks and serve hot with udon noodles
- Make into a sauce for Korean-style chicken wings
- Mix with salt, sugar, and mayonnaise for a spicy dressing for crudité
- Puree with dates and sesame oil for a sauce for bibimbap
- Use in marinades for barbecuing or roasting meat
- Add to ramen or stewed noodles to spice up the broth
- Blend with garlic and chickpeas for a delicious hummus for dipping
- Mix with egg yolks for a spicy twist on deviled eggs
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Corn Syrup, Water, Hot Pepper Powder. Salt, Wheat, Cooking Rice Wine, Defatted soybean powder, koji. Contains wheat and soybean.
- Product Weight: 1.1 lbs (500 g)
- Product of South Korea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.