Orders with non-perishables items
Over $69: Free shipping
Under $69: Shipping is $6.99.
Orders with perishables items
Flat-rate perishable shipping at only $19.99.
Orders with non-perishable & perishable items
Same as orders with perishable items only
Gochujang (hot pepper paste) is an integral part of spicy Korean cuisine. Often called “the ketchup of Korea”, trust us, this extraordinarily hot condiment is in the league of its own when it comes to making your favorite dishes spicier. Gochujang pepper paste by Haechandle preserves slight notes of sweetness, but it’s not enough to overcome the spicy burst of flavors. Prized for its thick texture and rich red color, this tangy Korean Gochujang pepper paste by Haechandle makes it a perfect accompaniment for your favorite Tteokbokki, Bibimbap, Kimchi Fried Rice & more.
With a 45 year history, Haechandle is a traditional Korean brand that tries to continue the legacy of Korean food history so that everyone can experience the joy of East Asian cuisine. Preserving the authentic taste of Jang (red chili paste) and other traditional Korean foods, Haechandle constantly strives to develop and produce various condiments and other fermented foods of the highest quality. Guaranteeing both authenticity and tradition, Haechandle selectively chooses premium fresh ingredients and creates delicious Korean food, varying from Bibimjang (spicy noodle sauce) to Doenjang (soybean paste) and other notable Korean meal enhancers.
- Usage Tips:
- Add to kimchi fried rice for an extra layer of spice
- Combine with miso for a delicious sauce to top meat and veggies
- Stew with scallions, tofu, soy sauce, and kimchi for a hearty and delicious dish
- Temper with butter, stock, and egg yolks and serve hot with udon noodles
- Make into a sauce for Korean-style chicken wings
- Mix with salt, sugar, and mayonnaise for a spicy dressing for crudité
- Puree with dates and sesame oil for a sauce for bibimbap
- Use in marinades for barbecuing or roasting meat
- Add to ramen or stewed noodles to spice up the broth
- Blend with garlic and chickpeas for a delicious hummus for dipping
- Mix with egg yolks for a spicy twist on deviled eggs
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Com Sryup, Water, Hot Pepper Powder. Salt, Wheat, Cooking Rice Wine, Defatted soybean powder, malt. Contains wheat and soybean.
- Product Weight: 6.6 lbs (3 kg)
- Product of Korea
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.