Manti are traditional Turkish dumplings that are super delicious! These little purses of dough are full of flavor and paired with yogurt sauce and garlic. Give this authentic recipe for Turkish Manti a try!
1 Package Sanal Manti
16 oz. Plain Greek yogurt
4 Cloves garlic, pressed or finely chopped
½ Stick of unsalted butter (4 tbsp.)
¼ tsp. Mild paprika
Salt & pepper to taste
Fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
1. Bring 10 cups of water to a boil, then add Sanal Manti package.
2. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
3. As your Manti is cooking, combine the Greek yogurt and garlic together in a bowl.
4. Heat up a pan and melt the butter, stirring in the paprika and your desired amount of salt and pepper.
5. When your Manti is finished cooking, drain and serve in individual bowls or plates.
6. Spoon the yogurt and garlic mixture over the top of the Manti and then add the butter sauce.
7. Sprinkle fresh mint and enjoy!