Tis the season for backyard BBQ's and this recipe is perfect to bring to your next summer party! Easy and delicious, everyone will be addicted to these Strawberry Brownies!
Time: 1 hour
1 cup unsalted organic butter
5 oz unsweetened chocolate, chipped
1 and 1/2 cup sugar
4 each large organic eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1/2 cup Fiordifrutta Organic Strawberry fruit spread
1/4 teaspoon salt
- While preheating oven to 350F, butter a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a large, saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Add chocolate mixture and whisk to blend. Stir in nuts.
- Pour two cups of batter in pan and spread to even layer. Freeze until firm, about 10 minutes.
- Spread our organic Fiordifrutta Strawberry over partially frozen brownie batter pan and gently spread remaining batter over top and let stand 10 minutes to thaw.
- Bake brownies until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool.
- Cut brownies into squares and enjoy!
Leave a comment