Stir Fried Vegetable Yakiudon Noodles
Who doesn't love a big bowl of YUM?! This recipe is a deliciously easy recipe that gives you a wonderful taste of Japan. If you are in the mood to try an authentic Japanese meal, this Stir Fried Vegetable Yakiudon Noodle recipe is for you!
½ large onion, chopped
½ carrot, peeled and julienned
2 cabbage leaves, sliced thin
2 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
2 scallions/green onions, chopped
6 oz your choice of meat, seafood or vegetables
1 Tbsp.vegetable or canola oil
1 ½ tsp. soy sauce
¼ tsp sesame oil
½ tsp sugar
1. Cook udon noodles in boiling water for 8 mins. Soak in cold water, drain, set aside.
2. Heat vegetable or canola oil in a pan over high heat, cook meat or seafood, then remove from heat.
3. Add vegetables to the pan and cook 2-3 minutes.
4. Add udon noodles, scallions, the meat or seafood, and the rest of the seasonings, and mix well.
5. Sprinkle with S&B Seven Spice Togarashi and black pepper, and serve.