Shikoku Meiji Yuzu Guacamole
Guacamole is great, it’s the perfect refreshing dip to accompany salty tortilla chips, pretzles, or even veggies. Adding Shikoku Meiji Yuzu juice is a perfect way to mix up your guac. Here we provided a recipe for you to enjoy, but remember: the beauty of guac is that you can tailor it to your needs! Add as much or as little of anything to fit your tastes. Happy eating!
2 Clove garlic, minced
½ Red onion, chopped
2 Plum tomatoes, chopped
¼ C Shikoku Meiji 100% Premium First Squeeze Pure Yuzu juice
½ Jalepeno (Optional)
½ C Cilantro, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mash avocados to your liking. When finished, fold in onions, garlic, tomatoes, cilantro, and jalepeno.
- Add the juice of 1 lime and your Shikoku Meiji Yuzu juice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well until everything is incorporated well. The best way to find out is to taste!
- We usually just eat this guac right out of the mixing bowl, but if you’re fancy transfer guacamole to separate bowl.
- Garnish with cilantro to dazzle everyone and enjoy!