Nocciolata Brownies with Pistachios
1 Cup Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread
2/3 Cup flour
2 Tbsp. potato starch
1 Stick + 3 tbsp. butter
1 Tsp baking powder
1/3 Cup sugar
2/3 Cup pistachios
- Using a double boiler, melt Nocciolata and butter.
- Whip together the egg and sugar in another bowl.
- Mix the flour, potato starch and the baking powder.
- Add the sugar and egg to the flour, potato starch and baking
- Add melted Nocciolata.
- Gently fold in the pistachios.
- Grease a 9X13 pan and pour the mixture.
- Let set in fridge for 10-20 minutes.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Let cool then cut.
- Dust with powdered sugar (optional)