Belgian Bacon Waffle
Weekends are for amazing breakfasts & what could be better than a Belgian Bacon Waffle? We can't think of anything! Give this delicious Recipe a try!
8 Strips bacon
1/2 Cup Honey (we recommend French honey!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Jacquet Belgian Waffles on a baking sheet and heat in oven for 15 minutes.
- While waffles are heating sizzle bacon in nonstick pan over medium high heat until crispy.
- Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Place a waffle on each plate, top with two pieces of bacon and a generous drizzle of honey.