Italian White Truffle Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 can White Truffles and Porcini by Urbani
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 4 cups milk
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Salt or truffle salt
- Cook macaroni according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add enough flour to make a roux. Add milk to roux slowly, stirring constantly. Stir in cheeses and add 1 can of Urbani White Truffles and Porcini sauce. Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
- Add reserved macaroni and parsley (optional) into sauce. Stir well.
- Pour pasta into greased baking dish, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, until golden brown.